Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

~ March Wish List

Hello lovelies,

March has brought me a melancholy feeling; summer slowly gives way to autumn, days cool down and the soft, warm breeze of summer turns into a cruel, howling wolf.

Being an Australian, and considering our incredibly unAustralian summer, and after my recent wardrobe purge, I feel as though my wardrobe is lacking.

My shopping list for March:
ALDO Rumfola Stripe Satchel, via ASOS
Oroton Emil Earrings, via Oroton
Mischa Barton Magnolia Doctors Bag, via ASOS
Mimco Fortune Tassel Earrings, via Mimco

Urge Emme Tan, via StyleTread
Mimco Chinoiserie Day Bag, via Mimco
Sometimes I wonder just how much work I can fit in with my studies and internship..

What are on your lists? I'd love a few more things to put on mine.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...